Job ID 21238
Sector Machine Learning
Machine Learning Consultant | Hybrid | AI
Reqiva have a exciting new opportunity for a experienced Machine Learning Consultant to join a growing team based in Cambridge!
In this Machine Learning Consultant role you will tackle diverse, real-world challenges from the ground up using your experience in designing and deploying ML | AI systems. You’ll see ideas become a reality and have a real world impact.
Experaince required for this Machine Learning Consultant role,
- You will have a track record of academic excellence, holding a relevant degree.
- Experaince with ML libraries and frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras.
- Hands-on experience of building ML solutions
- experience with neural network architectures, deep learning techniques
- Knowledge of AI tools
- Great communication skills
Due to the nature of the role, candidates will need to be eligible for a SC clearance.
Our client can offer a competitive salary alongside,
- 10% pension contrubtions
- A relocation package
- Hybrid working
- Private medical
- Company pension
- Free lunch
And much more!
Want to hear more about this Machine Learning Consultant role?
Apply today or contact Gemma for more information!