Job ID 21135
Sector Data Science
Every question matters, every pathway, direction, thought process and conversation. Because every challenge makes us stronger, more knowledgeable, more determined and more valuable to our clients.
We’re not big on egos and we’re not for the faint hearted. We stand for camaraderie, collaboration and change.
Welcome to Data Intellect.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and enhance bespoke Data Science and Engineering solutions for our clients
- Enhance and grow your data science and engineering knowledge among subject matter experts in our learning and development ecosystem
- Deliver high quality, best practice software solutions
- Use a range of architectures, tools and frameworks
- Have the opportunity to learn and gain certification in new technologies
- Recommend, implement and knowledge share new ideas and innovations
- Work as part of a dynamic team
- Suggest, create and deliver content towards our L&D ecosystem
- Provide technical and/or people leadership to juniors with opportunities for management training
- Produce clean and efficient solutions based on specifications
- Liaise with clients
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2+ years Data Science and Engineering experience, preferably using python
- In-depth of knowledge across data science and engineering and software delivery
- Development and delivery experience of data-driven application(s) and solution(s)
- Capable of task estimation, proactive and autonomous
- Solid knowledge of SDLC, agile and appropriate tooling
- Breadth of L3 support experience
- Excellent communication skills across peers, leadership and clients; both business and technical
Experience and skills desired*:
- But don’t rule yourself out if you haven’t had the opportunity to develop these skills yet
- Development of applications in the financial services and/or consultancy industry
- Experience with time series data is advantageous
- Experience mentoring and coaching from technical and/or management perspective
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working – we offer hybrid working so our people can achieve that elusive work/life balance.
- Continuous professional development – we offer extensive paid for training, ranging from leadership to specific technical skills.
- Internal progression opportunities – we run biannual internal promotion processes and monthly 121s with your people leader to support and guide you in the right direction.
- International travel opportunities – whether you’re a home bird or as jetsetter, we offer the opportunity to work in London, New York, Hong Kong & Singapore to name a few…
- Healthcare cover – dependent on region, UK is provided by Benenden Health, including 24/7 GP & Mental Health Helpline.
- Generous referral scheme – we love to see referrals coming through and referring a friend means cash for you!
- Regular social events, prizes and giveaways – our talented social committee work hard all year round to provide exciting events across all regions and they’re open to suggestions.
A little background on DI
Simply put – we turn big data problems into smart data solutions
At our core, Data Intellect is a data and technology consultancy firm. Our key area of expertise is financial and capital markets technology solutions. However, the utility of these solutions allow us to apply fintech data expertise to other industries such as smart energy and healthcare.
This proprietary offering is complemented by a wealth of experience in data engineering, electronic trading systems, data capture applications, regulatory and compliance systems and middle and back-office enterprise web solutions.
Fair employment and equal opportunities
Data Intellect is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you have a disability, accommodations are available on request throughout the assessment and selection processes.