Job ID 21249
Sector Data Science
‘Better’ Starts Here
Join Siemens for more than just a job – It’s a rewarding journey with growth, benefits, and a diverse, encouraging environment. Your success and well-being matter to us. Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you as a part of our vibrant team:
You will join a community of like-minded early career professionals where you will bond and grow with team-building activities and real problems to solve. You will be given responsibility for challenging opportunities which will help you succeed.
You’ll take ownership and responsibility for exciting projects from day 1. This opportunity enables you to fuel your personal growth and development. Empowering you to create a lasting and impactful difference.
Learn more about life at Siemens here!
Hear directly from Chloe, one of our current interns – click here!
Discover the impact that Siemens makes on our society here!
Diversity isn’t just a word – it’s our driving force for innovation. Siemens takes pride in our inclusive work environment, and we ensure everyone is seen. Having a broader and deeper range of perspectives at Siemens supports our ability to remain innovative. It enables us to continue crafting world-class solutions, products, and services that transform the everyday.
‘Belonging Transforms ‘is at the heart of Siemens Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion; learn more with this link.
What can I expect?
Over the course of your internship; you will be expected to focus on the below:-
- Team working with the Digital Hub team
- Participation/lead with user requirement workshops
- Translating user stories into requirements
- Prioritisation of feature development into minimal viable product sprints
- Implement and test new features
- Present new features and dashboards to senior stakeholders
- Support users with training on how to use developed tools
What do I need to apply?
- You must be working towards a a degree in Computer Science or something relatable
- Coding skills – preferably with experience of SQL Server
- Low-code tool development skills (Microsoft Power BI, PowerApps etc)
- This role will be a combination of home working and attending our office in Hebburn so you must be able to commute to the office regularly.
What is in it for me?
Elevate your career with Siemens and enjoy personalised benefits designed with your unique journey in mind. You can opt into our pensions scheme, where Siemens will match up to 10% of your optional contributions. You can find out more about our benefits by following this link.
To achieve a balanced work life, Siemens offers 26 days of paid holiday. We embrace our corporate responsibility, offering paid volunteering days that allow you to make a meaningful impact.
You will be given the right tools for your job, such as a laptop and mobile phone.
Finally, we invite all our Early Careers professionals to end of programme celebration!
At Siemens, we transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, and we invite you to be a part of this remarkable journey. Elevate your career, embrace inclusivity, and shape a future that mirrors your aspirations.
Create a better tomorrow with us today!
If you need any reasonable adjustments to participate in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to let us know. The future is exciting at Siemens, and we want you to be a part of it!