Job ID 22238
Sector Machine Learning
Do you want to influence the lives of millions of people every day?
Do you want to be part of a growing digital publishing company that will become one of the largest disseminators of knowledge in the world?
If you answered yes to those questions, you may be the person we’re searching for.
We create original infotainment content published online to multiple digital assets in multiple languages. In a few years, we’ve accrued 9+ billion views and 25 million+ subscribers. We’re perfectly positioned to become largest disseminator of knowledge in the world. In fact, we’re probably one of the largest already. Our platforms can be viewed here: www.beamazed.media
We need a machine learning engineer to work in our growing, dynamic team. We are building internal products to help our team perform, execute and excel at their job. These tools require us to extract, analyse and infer knowledge from our content which help to inform and shape our future content pipeline.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset to optimise our company’s internal and external performance using machine learning capabilities and tooling. This will span from building tooling for our teams’ workflows to predictive analytics on our vast amounts of video data.
You must be organised to ensure deadlines are met, and willing to take on new challenges. Our work is seen by millions of people each day all around the world, so your work will have a massive impact.
You should be looking for more than just a job. You should aspire to lead and own a media company one day as this position holds massive future potential for growth.
As a machine learning engineer, your role will involve:
- Exploring and analysing our data to identify trends and predictive models that will optimise our video’s performance;
- Building Interactive Dashboards for Data Visualisation and Analysis.;
- Fine-tuning large language models (e.g. GPT 4), and working with our script writers to help us automate parts of our content generation pipeline;
- Working with our team to proactively suggest ways in which technology can be applied intelligently to our work pipeline;
Ideal candidates should demonstrate:
- Creative problem-solving skills, be open-minded and willing to collaborate with developers and other members of staff.
- Communication skills to explain complicated solutions to all levels within a business.
- A self-starter attitude with a diverse array of interests and a thirst for knowledge
- A creative spark with a proven ability to think outside of the box
You MUST have the following skills:
- Previous experience in building machine learning solutions in a commercial setting
- Thorough knowledge of implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Production level Python, including building backends and command line tools
- An enthusiasm for creating and optimising digital media
- Quantitative degree from a top university
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Candidates with previous experience with LLM models
- Commercial Experience with Tensorflow / Keras
- Developing cloud native systems
- An enthusiasm for data visualisation and dashboarding
- Making a serious impact from day one. We’re an agile company at the forefront of digital content consumption, and your work will impact millions of people per day.
- 30 days holiday leave
- A great office located in Shoreditch right by Old Street Roundabout.
- £80,000+/year, 5 days per week, 9am-6pm with performance-related bonuses
- Social office environment located right by silicon roundabout. Dog friendly, with free coffee/tea and regularly scheduled events with other companies sharing our building.
- Significant opportunities for growth. We are looking for a senior developer to become a key and pivotal part of our team, ample to grow this segment of our company and lead others in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- London (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- London: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London