Job ID 21400
Sector Data Science
- Company pension
- Employee discount
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Deliver outstanding teaching and learning to our undergraduate and postgraduate students, through lectures, on-line and blended teaching, small group teaching and laboratory classes, and through supervision of individual and group research projects. The post-holder will have a particular focus on digital epidemiology and health informatics, and will have the opportunity to develop innovative teaching materials, particularly for blended and online learning.
- Take a leading role in the provision of pastoral and academic support to students on programmes in the Division.
- Contribute towards the priorities of the Division of Informatics, Imaging and Data Science.
What you will get in return:
- Fantastic market leading Pension scheme
- Excellent employee health and wellbeing services including an Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional starting annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Additional paid closure over the Christmas period
- Local and national discounts at a range of major retailers
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of age, sex, gender (or gender identity), ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
Our University is positive about flexible working – you can find out more here
Hybrid working arrangements may be considered.
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
Any recruitment enquiries from recruitment agencies should be directed to People.Recruitment@manchester.ac.uk.
Any CV’s submitted by a recruitment agency will be considered a gift.
Enquiries about the vacancy, shortlisting and interviews:
Name: Georgina Moulton
This vacancy will close for applications at midnight on the closing date.
Please see the link below for the Further Particulars document which contains the person specification criteria.