Job ID 21369
Sector Data Science
Are you a Data Scientist looking for a new long-term opportunity, working in a fast-paced environment?
You could be part of an international software team, supported by experts in asset maintenance, whilst assisting with projects working in a dynamic and growing data analytics company.
This role is office based in London with a starting salary up to £60k!
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Somebody who is a motivated individual, who is passionate about product quality.
- An interest in machine learning and big data techniques.
- 5+ years’ working experience in Data Science.
- Experience in Python and Java as our machine learning code is written in Java and you will need to be able to pick apart the java code.
- Good working knowledge of Markov Chains, Monte Carlo Simulations and Classification Applications.
- Experienced with Timeseries real time Data processing, Precision recall and regression testing.
- Ideally educated in software/engineering or system related subject to BSc level or higher.
- Be personable and have good communication skills!
You don’t need to have experience with everything listed but you do need to be hungry to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing team who strive to make a difference in the industry!
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please get in touch and I will contact you this week.