Job ID 21356
Sector Data Science
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Tech scheme
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
To continue with our growth plans for 2024 and beyond we are searching for a Data Scientist Graduate to join our Professional Development Programme for our autumn 2024 intake, based in Peterborough for our @one Alliance.
The @one Alliance is a collaborative organisation of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme.
What will you be doing as one of our new Innovation Graduates?
In this exciting junior role as a member of the @one Digital Team you will be contributing to the successful implementation of new platforms and new functionality within existing solutions to maximise efficiency. When you are not helping to implement new platforms or processes you will be supporting our end users ensuring that they get the best of the system and managing system issues. You will have an opportunity to look at how we can leverage the systems to streamline our business processes and remove as much manual intervention as possible.
Along with the rest of the digital team, your input will help directly shape the evolving digital strategy ensuring that the @one alliance achieves its efficiency targets through digital transformations and remains an industry leading collaborative alliance. You will get exposure to our digital platforms and learn how to make a digital transformation successful giving you great opportunities to progress your career in the digital field.
Working closely with our Data Scientist and digital team, you will contribute to the successful implementation of new solutions that require programming, machine learning and other AI tools by getting involved with:
- Documenting processes
- Achieving deliverables
- Training users
- Creating support documentation
- Handing over to BAU
- Stakeholder engagement
- You will have the opportunity to create or contribute to case studies for successful trials and implementations.
Our platforms are utilised by a diverse user base including @one, partners, supply chain and AW. As you become an expert in the alliances digital platform you will be expected to:
- Offer end user support.
- Manage calls to the providers service desks where applicable.
- Assist superusers/platform champions in making sure that everyone is kept up to date in changes to platform functionality, considering the roadmaps created by platform leads.
- Deliver periodic and ad hoc refresher training as the need arises.
What MWH offer
Along with of structured learning and development throughout your graduate scheme and beyond, MWH also offer a variety of benefits, such as;
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Private medical Insurance
- Gym memberships
- Technology salary sacrifice scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme – free mental health support, financial advice
- And many more benefits including Sports and Social club membership