Job ID 21657
Sector Data Science
Data Science Jobs
Would you be interested in being our storyteller to change the way that we look at the business and performance? The role can be either based in Billund, Denmark or London, United Kingdom.
Come join us!
Our new Data Scientist in this team will be tracking commercial performance, identifying commercial opportunities, and supporting faster and better commercial decisions through clear performance storylines and socialization of key business reports. We have categorized into few tasks:
- Work closely with the GCAA on specific data science projects that strive to extract actionable insights for continuous improvement in global commercial operations. Apply advanced data science methodologies to analyze complex datasets related to products, channels, customers, and market trends.
- Develop and implement advanced analytical models to support global commercial initiatives, providing data-driven solutions that contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of global performance tracking by using techniques to uncover trends, patterns, and opportunities. Collaborate with the team to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of commercial strategies through data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director of Global Commercial and Advanced Analytics to understand business requirements and align the projects with strategic objectives. Present findings and recommendations to senior management, ensuring clear communication of complex data science concepts to non-technical business partners.
- Furthermore, you will work with other teams including Tech, Data Science, and Digital Products, to ensure seamless integration of data science outputs into broader initiatives.
Play your part in our team succeeding
This role assumes a pivotal role in leading and coordinating the formulation and execution of advanced analytics strategies and solutions. This strategic approach is crafted to bolster the global commercial operations and growth initiatives of the company. The incumbent will play a central role in ensuring a uniform approach to providing commercial insights on global performance across all markets and channels.
You will contribute to shaping and evolving the team’s capabilities in line with the LEGO Group’s vision for advanced analytics and global commercial success!
Do you have what it takes?
Ideally you have background in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field with technical experience in data modelling and data science. In addition, you have:
- Proven experience in applying advanced analytics and data science techniques to solve complex business problems.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages such as SQL, Python or R, and experience with relevant data science libraries and tools.
- Good communication with the ability to convey technical findings to non-technical business partners.
- Previous experience in a commercial analytics or consumer goods industry is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
Colleague Discount – We know you’ll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you’ll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
Your workplace – When you join the team you’ll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. Our hybrid work policy means an average of 3 days per week in the office. The hiring team will discuss the policy and role eligibility with you during the recruitment process.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.